From: Daniel Stephens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:17 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat stopped logging

I can't remember off the top of my head but I think there is a 2GB limit(OS
Level). but I'd have to try and find that, to be totally sure.

On 5/29/07, Propes, Barry L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yeah, it did one day. It had logged up until about 11:45am one day, and
then inexplicably stopped.
Not sure why, because more errors did occur.

I had a few logs, with one being catalina_log (prefix), the other being
localhost_admin_log, another being localhost_DBTest_log, which catches most
of my errors and then localhost_log.
All of course stapled with a datestamp.