From: Sorin Juco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:11:18 PM
Subject: JDBC resource with custom connection pool factory

Hello,

I want to create a JDBC resource wich represents a connection pool to an
Oracle server. By default Tomcat uses DBCP to provide the connection pool
implementation. My problem is that I want to execute some custom code each
time I get a connection from the pool and also each time I release the
connection back to the pool.
Does this mean that I have to implement my own conn-pool factory? Or can I
do this using DBCP. I couldn't find an answer anywhere. Can someone point me
to a tutorial!

Thanx.