On 5/30/07, Johnny Kewl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes I did see this... problem I had was trying to figure out how the code
goes into packages. That ant script pulls stuff out of jars, compiles little
bits all over the place, and assembles other jars. I'm sure all with good
reason, but it makes it a mission to match code and jar.

Now that the Tomcat jars are in the central Maven repo, a nice
enhancement request would be to ask the developers to provide matching
-sources and -javadoc jars.

*ducking and running from Filip*

--
Wendy