To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: Servlet and Random Access File

I would like to refer to an example servlet where I can add fields (such as name, staff number, etc...) to a random access file and view the file information by accessing the field (eg. staff number). Please help. Thank you.

 Yours Sincerely,
 TEH

David Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 The key phrase here is "...that really suits my needs." Could you
provide more information? Your question is a rather generic one not all
that specific to java servlets.

--David

Teh Noranis Mohd Aris wrote:

Hello All,

Does anyone have an example of a servlet program that uses random access file or any useful links? I tried searching yahoo and google but could not find one that really suits my needs. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
TEH

Get your own web address.