Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you had experience with this. I want to add a form
on the homepage of an application that allows the user to quickly log in
(see below) and take them to the protected page. I've never done this before
and unfortunately the form below doesn't seem to work, it basically brings
me back to the original page. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan

     <form method="POST" action='/package/protected/index.html' >
       <input type="submit" class="button" value="Login" />
     </form>