Hello,

This is what I have inside my mod_jk.conf for Apache
---
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
<IfModule mod_jk.c>
    JkWorkersFile /etc/httpd/conf.d/workers.properties
    JkLogFile /etc/httpd/logs/mod_jk.log
    JkLogLevel info
    JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompatUnparsed +FlushHeader
    JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"
    JkShmFile /var/run/mod_jk.shm
    # mount points
    JKMount /products/*.jsp ajp13
    JKMount /products/* ajp13
</IfModule>
---

This is the workers.properties file extract for the ajp13 worker
---
worker.ajp13.port=15509
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13.lbfactor=1
worker.ajp13.socket_keepalive=1
worker.ajp13.socket_timeout=0
---

I refrain from +FlushPackets because as the guide indicates, it gives a
strong performance penalty to for Apache and Tomcat.

As for the timeout, not sure which one to use and the default is already
"0" which means indefinite.

Any help are appreciated.

--
Best regards,