Thank you for your help. I used the same codes as you told, however it
doesn't help me. Can there be a problem about Tomcat or with the "dopost"
and "doget" methods that I use. I took the session variables inside a
"dopost" program and I used those session variables in a "doget" program.
Waiting for your help..
Best,
ilker