Hmm i'm not sure whether it can track memory leak or not, since i'm not a frequent user of it, but you can try JMeter from Apache:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/

Its testing and monitoring module helps me a lot though...

HTH
FooShyn

Jacob Rhoden wrote:
David Delbecq wrote:
Java comes with a profiling tools available that dump information on a
text file upon exist. Look at sun web site for docs about profiling. You
jun then have to set the appropriate parameters to your CATALINA_OPTS
Hi, Thanks for your reply however I cant find anything useful on the Sun site. Only a few things that reveal you have to type a kill -QUITE <tomcat_proc>, however that doesnt seem to do anything (maybe it is putting a heap file somewhere I dont know about).

Best Regards,
Jacob