From: Felipe Martins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:01 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat doesn't start

Hi everybody,

    I'm developping an application using struts and hibernate.
    It was working fine, but, suddenly, with no apparent reason, it
stopped to work. Tomcat stops at line "INFO: XML validation disabled".
   And, if I remove the context definition of my application, it starts
normally.
    Can anyone, please, help me?

    Kind regards,

     Felipe.