Daniel Dang wrote:
Hi All,

What's differences between axis2 and xfire?
why should I pick axis 2 instead of xfire?
Can xfire incorporated with other web services for example c++ OR
c#...etc?

I think you may be confusing programming languages (C++, C#) with web services (which are applications, written in various programming languages). The point of web services is (amongst other things) to make data exchange non-language specific by using XML to transfer data.

FYI: This mailing list is usually best asked questions about configuration / installation issues related to the Tomcat server, rather than the above, though someone may offer some advice.

I'm sure the Axis & Xfire lists will have competing arguments about which is better, or at least be better able to explain which is appropriate for your needs.

many thanks in advance....!

--Daniel