From: Arpana Bansal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:50 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: FW: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream
ended unexpectedly

Our site is hosted on Tomcat 5.5 and IIS server.
We are getting following error when we try to uplaod a file of size greater
than around 100KB.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Processing of multipart/form-data request
failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:191)
        org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:389)

org.apache.struts.chain.commands.servlet.PopulateActionForm.populate(PopulateActionForm.java:45)

org.apache.struts.chain.commands.AbstractPopulateActionForm.execute(AbstractPopulateActionForm.java:57)

org.apache.struts.chain.commands.ActionCommandBase.execute(ActionCommandBase.java:48)
        org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:190)

org.apache.commons.chain.generic.LookupCommand.execute(LookupCommand.java:304)
        org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:190)

org.apache.struts.chain.ComposableRequestProcessor.process(ComposableRequestProcessor.java:280)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1858)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:459)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

We donot get this error if we access the site directly using tomcat and bypass
IIS.
As per other sites we updated the ISAPI_redirector.dll(229Kb) to the latest one
on tomcat. And then restarted the servers. But still we are unable to upload
files greater than 100KB.
Is there any IIS settings that we need to change??