Hi,

Is there any way to fix this leak downgrading the version of commons pool. I have a production enviroment where we have a lot of deploy/undeploy and with this leak we have to stop/start Tomcat very often. Is there a possibility of replacing tomcat-dbcp.jar with the older individual jars? It will work or you have used new functionalities of these packages?

   Thanks

   Diego