Hello,

I am not sure what you are asking for here. You say that you fond some
instructions on "Creating Your Own X509TrustManager" ... thats good.
1) Given that you have these instructions, whats the issue at hand?
Conceptually (and without even looking at any content other than the title)
I would chime-in and say that it sounds like ... if you can create your own
TrustManager then you most likely make dynamic additions to it.
2) Or may be you have yet to implement any such solution and are still
lookign for pre-provided alternatives?

There are always modules like EJBCA(http://ejbca.sourceforge.net/) that you
might want to have a look at, I think it can be deployed on Tomcat.