Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. I did few hack, the major problem is I need
instantiate classloader, but WebappClassLoader is not instantiated by
itself, it always failed so far. Do you know any recommendable resource so
that I can read up?

On 6/12/07, Peter Crowther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Path 1. Make an independent classloader which extends URLClassLoader
> Path 2. Modify WebappClassLoader
> Path 3. As the classloading doc mentioned, configure
> customized loader which
> is located in shared folder
>
> I had tried Path 3 and it never gets me success. Any ideas about
> implementing custom classloader for this special purpose?

If you're distributing a custom Tomcat anyway, why not just hack
WebappClassLoader?

                - Peter