A big "THANK YOU" to everyone...

I had the developer put the context.xml file into the META-INF
directory... I then uploaded the WAR file and the application ran
immediately!

Thank you again!  I don't know if this is something the developer should
have known or been doing or something I should have known... but either
way, I am excited!

-jeff