Hi Richard,

I made small tutorial about how to enable APR and SSL. I have it in word file.
If you don't mind I
can email it to you on your email.

I have question for this mailing list about attaching document. I can generate
small size PDF from
it. But am I allowed to attach document on this list? I want to make that
document available on
this list as well so that everyone can able to see it.

Thanks.

Regards,
Dhaval