From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 18 juni 2007 13:42
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat thread dump: unable to open the event mutex

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Yes, I did log on to the server using remote desktop. This is
> unfortunately the only way I can can access our production servers. If

> remote desktop is the problem I really hope that the Tomcat people can

> get the thread dump feature working over a remote desktop connection
> too.
I have seen other odditites when using RDP. Something that often works
around them is to start the RDP client with the /console switch.

HTH,

Mark

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, Publikt Bolag (Publ), Org.nr: 556042-7220,
Registered Office Stockholm, Sweden

confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing,
copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this e-mail
message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this message from your
computer.