Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I agree with Mark, two of those look like coming from the Java 2D
> disposer thread, and the other two - as you already observed - come from
> OutOfMemory related to growableArray. A quick look into the bug database
> shows, that both areas unfortunately seem to be notorious for JVM
> crashes. There seems to be not bug fix in the 1.6.0_01 release notes
> related to those bugs.

Too bad - they are really hitting us hard, sometimes with several
crashes each day. I have been experiencing these types of bugs for
years now and submitted numerous bug reports, but because I am unable
to provide a minimal example triggering the bug(s) none of my bug
reports has been accepted.

> Sorry, but there seems to be nothing, we can do from the Tomcat side :(

Sort of already what I expected.

I was just hoping for some real life experiences from people who have
fought the same problems and perhaps found some workarounds.

--
Jacob