To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 10:44 AM
Subject: Realm works; db connection does not?

Hi.

My realm is working and is able to login to my app. When I try to do anything in the application that need connection to db, I get a white screen.

Can anybody tell me the differance between the realm connection to the db and my applications connection to the db.

I use: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver and jdbc:sqlserver

Any idears is appriciated

Soren