Hi all,
i am experiencing a strange trouble in tomcat 5.5.23.

I have two very similar webapps let's say app1 and app2.
They lay in $TOMCAT/webapps/appX

in both of them ther is a java class managing the connesction to dbserver, say:

$TOMCAT/webapps/app1/WEB-INF/classes/servizio/Connessione_dyn.class
and
$TOMCAT/webapps/app2/WEB-INF/classes/servizio/Connessione_dyn.class

These classes uses two deifferent pooled connections say:

jdbc_app1
and
jdbc_app2

but my tomcat mismatch the classes, i mean if i recompile the Connessione_dyn belonging to app2 and restart tomcat, even my app1 try to use the app2's Connessione_dyn instead of its own one, thus leading to an error since the pooled connection used by app2 is not 'registered' in the app1 context. I have used the same configuration for a long period on
tomcat 5.0.28 with no problems.

Maybe can help my java version is:

# /tomcat/java/bin/java -version
java version "1.6.0_01"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0_01-b06, mixed mode)

Thanks in advance
L.Cerini