Are there any patches available for the Apache Tomcat Application Server (downloaded from tomcat.apache.org)? I recently upgraded to 5.5.23 and find that there is a security flaw ( CVE-2007-2450 <http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2007-2450>) that needs to be fixed. I really don't want to have to re-install everytime a security flaw is found. Are there any patches that can be applied to comply with the security vulnerabilities. I do not have a Solaris 10 build environment yet so I can't rebuild the server either. I tried asking the [EMAIL PROTECTED], but they told me I had to ask the user group. Please let me know if there is a place where tomcat apache patches can be found for Solaris 10.
Thanks in advance,
Cherie