Hello,

just a quick question. Why URI like the following:

http://localhost:8080/jeromedl/mbb/filter/marcont:hasDomain/http%3A%2F %2Fdmoz.org%2FTop

result in error 400 - incorrect URI - noSlash error in Tomcat 6.0.13,
but were correctly handled in Tomcat 5.5 ?

After investigating a little I have noticed that the problem is in % 2F sequence (URI encoding of /).

Is there any HTTP specification detail that I have missed or is it, as I think it is, a bug in Tomcat 6?

Thanks for any hints,

Cheers,

Sebastian

--   Sebastian Ryszard Kruk
--   Lead Researcher, Project Manager
--   Semantic Infrastructure Lab, eLearning Cluster
-- Digital Enterprise Research Institute -- National University of Ireland, Galway -- mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--   GG: 335067, Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--   Skype: sebastiankruk
-- WWW: http://www.sebastiankruk.com/ -- mobile (IRL): +353 85 7126591
--   VoIP   (PL):  +48  52 5110114