Thanks for ideas. But the poll is consuming resource even when no messages. Is
there a way for server to push something to client?

  Thanks!

David Delbecq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  If you use Ajax4Jsf, you can use a4j:poll to have a part of your page
refreshed every x milliseconds using javascript. In this part you could
put your code to popup something on B if there are new messages.
En l'instant pr‰[is du 28/06/07 14:36, Dave s'exprimait en ces termes: