Hi,

Tomcat 5.5.x, 6.0.13 !

<Resource name="jdbc/Name" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
factory="org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory" username="XXX"
password="XXX" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
url="jdbc:mysql://domain.com:3306/BASE?autoReconnect=true" maxActive="10"
maxIdle="10" maxWait="5000" removeAbandoned="true" removeAbandonedTimeout="30"
logAbandoned="true" />

Tomcat 4.x, 5.x

                 <Resource name="jdbc/Name" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
                 <ResourceParams name="jdbc/Name">
                        <parameter>
                                 <name>factory</name>

                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>maxActive</name>
                                 <value>10</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>maxIdle</name>
                                 <value>10</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>maxWait</name>
                                 <value>5000</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>removeAbandoned</name>
                                 <value>true</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>removeAbandonedTimeout</name>
                                 <value>30</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>username</name>
                                 <value>XXXXXX</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>password</name>
                                 <value>XXXXXXX</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>driverClassName</name>
                                 <value>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</value>
                         </parameter>
                         <parameter>
                                 <name>url</name>

<value>jdbc:mysql://domain1:3306/BASE?autoReconnect=true</value>
                         </parameter>
                 </ResourceParams>
                 </Context>

See you!