To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 3:00 PM
Subject: Using auto-configure with Tomcat 6.0

I'm trying to get auto-configure to work for my single Tomcat process
running on the same machine as Apache.  According to the instructions at

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/apache.html

the mod_jk.conf-auto file can only be created with Tomcat 5.x.  Does
that mean the functionality was deprecated in Tomcat 6.0, or have the
instructions not been updated?

I've followed the directions explicitly, but Tomcat 6.0 does not seem to
produce a mod_jk.conf-auto when re-started.  The catalina.out does not
record any errors.

Apache 2.2.4
Tomcat 6.0.12
Java 1.4.2