Gregor,

  have a look at www.cmsmatrix.org

  there are several java open source cms. I would give alfresco a
  chance (www.alfresco.org), but it may be overkill.

  You could try Daisy (www.daisycms.org) (it's more a wiki system but
  quite interesting) or Apache Lenya (lenya.apache.org). Both are XML
  based systems.

  Or a JSP based approach like www.opencms.org and www.magnolia.info.

  If you consider PHP CMS systems too, try www.drupal.org!

regards,

  Martin

am Montag, 2. Juli 2007 um 11:44 schrieben Sie: