Hi all,
We are running tomcat 5.5.23 on java 1.6.0 (suse 10.0 with addon java6
rpms for suse 10.1). These machines are load balanced behind an apache
2.2.2 with mod_jk jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.15 (both compiled from
sources). We have a page that is showing the html source instead of
the page on firefox2. The funny thing is that when the page is
accessed directly then the content type is text/html (and the page
shows correctly) but when coming through mod_jk, it is coming as
IE7...
Does anyone have any ideas?
Cheers
Anton