Thanks, David. However, my IE home page was already set to my ISP's home
page. I checked the URL that the icon I use to open IE and it is exactly
the same as I use for Mozilla; only it works for Mozilla, but not for
IE7 (and it worked the same for IE6 as well). The URL is
http://www.rr.com/flash/index.cfm. I tried changing it to
http://www.google.com for IE but that didn't help a bit. I get exactly
the same error message as I did before. FWIW, the URL when I get the
error message is now http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74005.

I even changed the home page to be blank in the IE properties but it
didn't matter. I still get the same error message. And I am closing IE
every time I make a change to the IE home page.

This is really frustrating because I have to use IE to connect to my
office e-mail and some other company applications. My husband and I are
both frustrated with my having to use his computer to do his work. I
also need Eclipse/Tomcat on my computer because I'm not using it work,
but I would like to keep up my web programming skills. And, of course,
you are stuck with IE for some stuff.

Any other suggestions, David or anyone else?

Thanks,

Sue