Thanks for your reply, I know that there are a lot of things to consider to
give this kind of answer but my question was more about what do you have
that has worked for a corporate site, we're going to have mostly stateless
RPC Servlets for a Client Side RIA (GWT) and our scope is millions of users
pero month.

Thanks.

Johann