To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 11:17 AM
Subject: How to compile from source

I've just completed the steps required to build apache-tomcat-5.5 from source,
next step should be going to install all required binary files in the
final distribution directory, e.g /opt/apache-tomcat-5.5/

How can i achieve this goal ? I won't copy all uncessary source (.java) files.

I can't find any dist target in build.xml file coming from svn source
repository.

Can u help me? Thank in advice.

Ciao