There's no JDBC setting. I'd recommend you take a close look at the SELECT statement for your database for syntax to support paging.

--David

Mohammed Zabin wrote:
Hi All

I want to ask about ResultSet paging. I mean, displaying your records on
multiple of pages instead of dumping them all in one page.
In ASP using ADO 2, there is a property called page size, when you set the property, your recordset will determine how many page your recordset will be
displayed.

My questiion is, how could i implement paging using JDBC, is there such
property in JDBC?

Thank You