hi there,

currently, the project I work on, we deploy our application simply using tar file, now testing tomcat, we would use war file... that's ok for that.... in a meantime on our current production platform (iplanet) we precompile JSP and create an other tar file... what is then the best practise using tomcat ?

should we create a war file including precompiled jsp or should we deploy the Webapp using Tomcat and then precompile JSP ? what is the most efficient way ?

any help or advice would be really appreciated,

Phi-Long