Hi all,

I was using tomcat's version of 4.1 for a long time and it was working fine.
But then I decided to move to version 6. I kept getting these errors -->

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot allocate servlet instance for path
/mystuff/servlet/RelatedQuestions

org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java:389)
 org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(InvokerServlet.java:134)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)

 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

root cause
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet

When I tried to move back to version 4 -- even the main page
i.e. localhost:8080/ doesn't show anything.

How can I fix this problem? Please help.

Thanks much in advance,
Deepa

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.