From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 July 2007 13:42
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: https in Tomcat 5.5 via basic JKS keytool keystore..not doing
what it should !

Try running it from a command prompt rather than as a service.  There
may be some messages going to stdout that don't make it into the log.

> requests via https are getting no response at all that way.

Can't reproduce your symptoms, and your config looks o.k. - IF you're
not using the APR connector.  If there's a tcnative-1.dll in Tomcat's
bin directory, you're using APR, and the SSL config is completely
different.  If that's the case, either get rid of the .dll, or look here
for the APR SSL configuration:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.