You are right. If I remove xercesImpl.jar from the class path then it works
also.

But there is another observation which is weird. Its that if I have my
application anywhere on C: drive then it works. It also works if I have it
on D:\Program Files\. If I have it on D:\ then it gives this error. What is
the reason for this?
How does the discovery mechanism works in reference to drives?

Regards,

Khurram.