I've had it happen in both Internet Explorer and Firefox.  Personally
I've only seen it in Firefox, but users had been complaining about the
issue... and they are only using IE.

Mark

On 7/22/07, Pid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mark Deneen wrote:
> Since we're all giving mod_jk a big hug here I thought I would point
> out that I had issues with both mod_proxy_http and mod_proxy_ajp which
> were solved by moving (back) to mod_jk.
>
> Intermittently the response to the browser would be sent as plain-text
> (the browser just prints out the html) or I would have random
> corruption sprinkled in the response.

I've experienced the same thing, but determined it to be a recent
intermittent Firefox issue, as I was never able to reproduce the same
outcome in IE or other browsers.