Look at the RequestDumperValve

-Tim

ben short wrote:
Hi,

I using Tomcat 6.0.13 and Spring 2.0.6. I have been involved in
developing a website that products pages in various formats , such as
www, xml, wap and pda. We are having some issues with wap and pda, but
cant ciew the html source thats being shown on the devices.
We can view the html source in firefox using a wap and pda plugin, but
the issues are not always the same or there at all.

What I would like to do is log all the data sent to the client. I have
been looking at encapsulating the HttpServletRequest and log out the
data to a log file.

Is there any easier way to do this with tomcat?