You can do this with mod_rewrite. Don't forget to use the PT flag, when combining mod_rewrite and mod_jk.

If it doesn't easily work for you:

Add a RewriteLog with a high RewriteLogLevel (e.g. 9) and increase JkLogLevel to debug. Then you can follow the manipulation of the URL.

Regards,

Rainer

Dan Beaulieu wrote:
Thank you for the reply, I have played around with mod_rewrite, just can't
seem to get it going. I will have to dig deeper.
The main problem is when we used jserv we did something like this:

ApJservMount /myApp/servlets /myApp
ApJservMount /demo/myApp/servlets /myApp

So myApp was a zone, and they paths would be "mounted" to the same zone

But now, with mod_jk I can't do:

jkMount  /myApp/* worker1
JkMount  /demo/myApp/* worker1

Because tomcat on the other end will expect two separate contexts:

<Context path="/myApp" docBase="MyApp" debug="0"
reloadable="true" />
<Context path="/demo/MyApp" docBase="myApp" debug="0"
reloadable="true" />

Two separate webapps = a session headache.
Unless I am missing something...