your servlet must implement the CometProcessor interface

Filip

FelixG wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am trying to get the Adv. IO feature of Tomcat 6.0.13 (running on a sparc
sun solaris 8 with JDK6) working. After searching the mailing-lists I changed the connector in
server.xml to use the NioProtocol:

<Connector port="8080" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
  maxThreads="150" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443" />

But I kept on getting the "HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL"
error message. After logging I
saw that only init() from the servlet (I tried also several examples from
the net) is executed but nothing else. Are there other adjustments I could make to get event() invoked?

Best Regards, felix