I want to execute a method each time a request is performed to my jsf site.
The implementation for this request should remain in a jar file which is
packed into the WAR file under WEB-INF/lib directory.
I guess there is no solution to do this with a valve, because the class
(jar) for the valve must remain inside tomcat classpath I guess.
Is there any other solution to invoke a method of a class inside the
WEB-INF/lib directory each request... Additionally the method must be
executed in the thread of the request.

I deploy the WAR into JBoss 4.0.5 with tomcat 5.5