Sorry, it was a joke (or maybe not).

This problem has come up many many many times on this mailing list.
People have asked for those useful files to be included in the .exe
download. I haven't heard of a reason why it would be difficult to do
so. Yet, the issue has persisted for years. I tried to think of a
reason why, and that's the only thing I could think of.
--
Len