Hi  would you please elaborate on this I can't understand anything of this
verifying process please explain from the tiniest detail to the end
including how this verification helps to ensure the integrity of the
downloaded files and also what is the logic behind this method of
verification which makes it posible to use as a means of verifying the
integrity

--
Varuna Seneviratna
No 514 Udumulla Road