Ok, in the first page, which use a tag, I generate 10 random numbers. and
generate a SQL statement containing this numbers like the following:
SELECT * FROM table WHERE id in ( 2, 3, 5, 10, .... etc). I use a string to
hold the " in " statement and bound it to the whole query string.

After submitting the page, I need to check the validety of the answers, for
the same questions. So, I store the inStr in a session and read it in the
second page.

Regarding concurrency issue, I think that I don't need to synchronize random
number generation. Because I don't have a problem for multiple requests to
have the same set of questions.