Hi,

  I'm trying to run a web application on Eclipse 3.3 with Tomcat 5.5.

  I configured the Tomcat 5.5 server in  the eclipse server view and
added my project to the server.

  I'm starting tomcat through the eclipse server view and get the
following error -

      at
a:39)

      at
Impl.java:25)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.naming.NamingContextBindingsEnumeration.<init>(Ljava/util/Enu
meration;)V

      at
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.listBindings(NamingContext.java:389)

      at
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.listBindings(NamingContext.java:418)

      at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.createMBeans
(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:135)

      at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.createMBeans
(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:109)

      at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.lifecycleEve
nt(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:81)

      at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSu
pport.java:120)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:693)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)

      ... 6 more

If anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know.

Thank you,

Koshy Geevarghese