Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

> Read section 12 of the servlet spec.  Use a <url-pattern> in conjunction
> with the <transport-guarantee> that covers only the login page.
>
>  - Chuck

Thank you Charles,
I've read the servlet spec, but my problem is I specified /login.jsp as
url-pattern in deployment descriptor and before the user reach that page
everything is normal but when the page is going to display the http will
change to https and it's right. the problem is after login every page is
secure as well, and even if I remove the "s" from https it won't work.

I need only login page to be secured not all the pages after that