Hi,
I've configured Servlet on Tomcat, and more problem I've resolved, but I've this problem:

 HTTP Status 500 -

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
LocalStrings, locale it_IT
        java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source)
        java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
        java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
        HelloWorldExample.doGet(HelloWorldExample.java:39)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java:402)

org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(InvokerServlet.java:134)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

*note* _The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.13 logs._

     Apache Tomcat/6.0.13

Why? How can I resolve this?
Tank for the help you give me.
Sincerally yours,