Kristian:

Thank you for your reply. I did as you said, got following info:
[CODE]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] jsvc-src> autoconf
[EMAIL PROTECTED] jsvc-src> sh ./configure
*** Current host ***
checking cached host system type... ok
*** C-Language compilation tools ***
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
*** Host support ***
checking C flags dependant on host system type... ok
*** Java compilation tools ***
checking for javac... NONE
checking for javac... NONE
configure: error: javac not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED] jsvc-src>
[/CODE]

I wander if above info maybe something error, for somebody has installed
tomcat some early time on this pc but failed.

Br, william