As the log message says, what you need is the Apache Tomcat Native
library. (The APR is one part of that.)
The Tomcat docs have a page about this - for example,
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html for version 5.5.
That page points to a download page that has both source and compiled
binaries for Windows: http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/
--
Len