> I am wondering about the
> <
> Missing application web.xml, ...

> I played with the context's docBase attribute, but with no success.
> (this context.xml placed in META-INF contains no docBase)

It shouldn't, nor should you have the path attribute -- remove it.

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <Context path="/xjosf">

> FEIN: Processing context [/xjosf] configuration file C:\Tomcat-6.0.14\conf
> Catalina/localhost/context.xml.default

? What's your appBase for this Host set to?

And what is in Catalina/localhost/context.xml? For the path you
apparently want you should have Catalina/localhost/xjosf.xml.

In any case, before proceeding, I would stop Tomcat, remove the
relevant file from Catalina/localhost/, delete the WAR, restart and
redeploy.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]