I'm having a concurrency problem that seems to be caused by the way
tomcat handles JDBC connections.
My problem happens in a database procedure that is supposed to lock a
cretin raw in the database, preventing any other call to the procedure
from acuiring the same raw, but this behavior is only guaranteed if
the calls to the procedure are made from deferent physical
connections.
In some circumstances the same raw is being acquired by two calls
implying that the calls are being made from the same physical
connection, this made me think that tomcat is returning different
logical connection handles to the same physical connection. Is this
possible ?? Does resource shareable scope mean that tomcat may return
a resource connection before the connection is released?

Thank you in advance